Bethesda CPA firm seeks entry-level and experienced professional accountants for long-term position working with individuals and small and medium-sized businesses. Public accounting experience a plus! Family and employee friendly environment. Salary commensurate with experience ($50,000-$110,000) + benefits, including paid overtime, health/dental/vision insurance, pension plan, paid parking, professional advancement, and professional challenges. Experienced accountants interact directly with clients. The duties of these positions would include:
1. Provide outsourced accounting solutions to businesses of all sizes and industries with preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting and financial statements Candidates familiar with and/or have a working knowledge of QuickBooks or a comparable general ledger software system a plus
2. Preparation of year-end Form 1120 corporation income tax return and other business returns
3. Tax planning for businesses and individuals
4. Providing business and tax advice to individuals and businesses
5. Preparation of payroll Forms 941, state unemployment, W-2s. Candidate should be familiar with payroll withholding and preparation of payroll forms.
6. Bank reconciliations - Candidate should be familiar with QuickBooks bank reconciliation part of the program or similar software
7. Preparation of sales tax returns
See www.eSullivan.net for description of our company and our team.
Near Bethesda Metro on the Red Line
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers