compensation: Excellent salary and benefits. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bethesda-based national research and management federal contractor is seeking a Staff Accountant. The required qualifications and experience include:
• Handle all aspects of Accounts Payable, Payroll/time sheet support, month-end journal entries, reconciliation/spreadsheet updates, must be willing to take on other duties as assigned. Room to grow.
• Point of contact for Human Resources and Personnel.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as effectively collaborate as part of team and possess a professional manner with discretion.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of GAAP, good time management skills, excellent organizational and communication skills, work well in a fast-paced, ever changing environment, able to meet deadlines, high attention to detail and accuracy.
• B.S. degree in Accounting with 2+ years of experience.
• Excellent salary and benefits.
Candidates must be willing to work on-site. E-mail cover letter, résumé, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers