compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a CPA or candidate with 5+ years’ experience for a Manager position with partnership potential. You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for primarily small and midsize business clients of our firm including hi-net worth individuals, and other businesses. Convenient location near the redline metro.
• Prepare and/or review tax returns, extensions and quarterly estimates for various business entities: Individuals, S Corporations, C Corporations, Partnerships and LLC's
• Be able to Develop various supporting work papers for Tax Returns
• Calculate projected tax liabilities
• Prepare individual quarterly estimate payments
• Adjust journal entries for business management clients
• Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
• Review monthly cash flows and financial statements
• Assist or handle Financial Audits
• Assist or handle IRS Audits and correspondence
• Manage staff members
5 plus years' experience preparing tax returns for Individuals,
Payroll Processing, compilations and deferred compensation plans
Experience with QuickBooks preferred
Stable job history
Detail and deadline oriented
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Prosystem FX tax, Creative Solutions General Ledger financial package experience a plus
Liptz, Roberts, Marquez, Merkle, Singh & Zipor Chartered is a Montgomery County, Maryland accounting firm located in Chevy Chase, Maryland. We are a CPA firm that offers a full scope of accounting, auditing and income tax services.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers