compensation: Salary based upon experince, with full benefit package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Scope and Purpose
Under the direction of the Senior Accountant, responsible for, including but not limited to, the general administration of the property.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Adhere to all company personnel directives as per the employee handbook
• Process accounts receivable and review accounts payable for respective properties
• Manage monthly billings for timely submission, accuracy and payment
• Assist with the collections of rent and handling of delinquent accounts
• Recording and reconciling financial information on a daily, monthly basis in accounting software
• Adhere to all appropriate company accounting directives including, but not limited to:
a. Use of account numbers
b. Expense requirements
c. Accounts payable system and filing
d. Other monthly reports
• Assist with the purchase necessary office supplies in accordance with company policy.
• Responsible for A/R and related correspondence
• Ensure invoices are properly coded
• Update vendor accounts and maintain certificates of insurance
• Makes bank deposits electronically and records payments in software
• Ensures that all property and resident/tenant information is up to date and correct
• Issue Resident/ Tenant/ Owner statements and supporting schedules
• Print checks and obtain signatures.
• Complete specials as assigned
• Establish and set-up new entities and corresponding bank accounts, tax id and related.
• Minimum of two years experience in Real Estate/ Property Management or related filed.
• Knowledge of financial matters
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate (oral & written) in a collaborative with a diverse team
• Ability to work independently, work under pressure, multi- task and meet deadlines
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs
• Pleasing personality and interpersonal skills.
• Accounting and administrative background.
• Experienced with Yardi or similar property management software preferred
We offer competitive compensation with benefits (health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and 401k Plan.
For consideration applicants may submit their resume with salary requirements by email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers