Part Time Full Charge Bookkeeper – Conserve Outdoor America!
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client has been advocating for conserving and enjoying our country’s incredible natural resources for
almost 100 years!
• Due to growth, they are hiring a part time Full Charge Bookkeeper to come into their absolutely gorgeous
location in Gaithersburg, MD office two days per week.
• This organization believes their successes are a collective effort and together, can make meaningful change on
current conservation issues.
• The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
• The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
o Employees participate in community outreach and active volunteer programs
o They are invested in giving back and served over 100 different charities last year
• The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career
advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
o “Great management and a family friendly place to work. Wonderful location, nice offices, and parking
right in front of building. Noble organizational mission.”
o “Great people, great mission, great facility”
Overview of the Full Charge Bookkeeper role:
• Able to help with accounts payable
• expense reporting
• Revenue entries
• Able to take on more advanced responsibilities as needed.
Preferred Qualifications for the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
• Nonprofit experience
• Full Charge Bookkeeping experience
• QuickBooks (Enterprise) software experience preferred.