compensation: Salary and benefits are competitive and based on knowledge and experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Accounting/ Collections Specialist
Do you love working with numbers? Do you want to be the driving force behind increasing profits of a growing company? Do you love working in Human Resources?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Accounting/ Collections Specialist. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our franchise is seeking someone who is great on the phone, has excellent accounting skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
An Ideal Candidate will be able to average 20 collection calls per day, have strong Organization, Accounting & Data Entry Skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast, high-pace environment. Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks is required. A positive, professional attitude and appearance is a must.
Duties Will Include:
• Generate and send out invoices
• Follow up on and collect payments
• Carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Generate age analysis
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Very Self-motivated and goal -oriented with ability to work in fast moving environment.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
• Exceptional communication skills to include verbal, written and active listening ability (including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times).
• Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
• Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
• Proficiency with computers & software, with the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
QuickBooks (preferred, but not required)
• Administrative awareness with an emphasis on attention to detail & organizational skills
• Minimum of 1-year experience performing Collections/Accounts Receivables responsibilities (preferred, but not required)
• Clear and professional speaking voice
• Punctual and Great Attendance
• Great attitude is a must!!!
• High school diploma or equivalent required
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you are a serious candidate, please email your resume and cover letter with availability and salary requirements. Positions require criminal background screening and possible drug test.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers