Accounts Payable Specialist
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast growing Government contractor located in Montgomery county seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist candidate to assist with accounts payable.You will work with the full cycle of the accounts payable process within Costpoint software.
Accounts Payable Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
• Allocate expenses and invoices to accounts, projects and organizations by analyzing invoice/expense reports and correctly coding to the proper accounts.
• Pays vendors, verify federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
• Assist in the maintenance of the General ledger and sub ledgers related to accounts payable
• Reconciling monthly statements and related transactions of vendors.
Accounts Payable Specialist Skills/Qualifications:
• Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills
• 3 to 5 years of Accounts Payable experience in a government contracting environment
• Deltek Costpoint software preferred
• College Degree preferred, however will consider candidates with substantial experience with Accounts Payable without the degree.
Qualified candidates please apply here!