We are seeking a skilled Operations Coordinator who will provide administrative support for our Rockville, MD location. The Operations Coordinator will have diverse responsibilities associated with the day-to-day operations of the firm.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating calendars and tracking action items and timelines to meet project deadlines.
• Assisting in documenting firm wide policies and procedures.
• Creating and updating documents/files and filling out forms, many of which may be confidential in nature.
• Organizing and maintaining Firm Management document workspaces.
• Creating and maintaining Firm Management information on the Firm’s intranet.
• Creating online surveys for internal purposes and reporting on results.
• Coordinating internal and external meetings and events, including preparing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving conference rooms, ordering food, and arranging for tech set-ups.
• Interface with vendors and processing vendor invoices.
• Arranging travel and processing expense reimbursements.
• Assisting on ad hoc projects, as necessary.
• Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
• 3-5+ years of relevant work experience; prior work history in law firm operations a plus
• Advanced level technical skills within Microsoft Office suite as well as proven ability to quickly learn other applications, as needed. Working knowledge of electronic document management systems is preferred.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization
• Strong writing and proofreading skills, including proven ability to effectively organize and present information in various formats
• Strong judgment skills; proven ability to successfully prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to set goals, create work plans and effect outcomes
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of all facets of assigned work with a high level of integrity, diplomacy and discretion
• As with all positions, confidentiality, impeccable integrity, excellent judgment, and sensitivity to others is essential. Enthusiasm and a good sense of humor are always a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers