Part-time Accounting Manager/Controller – Flexible Hours!
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a storage facility located in the North Bethesda, Rockville area who have a small accounting department of 2 people who are looking for someone with higher level experience to analyze and supervise their work, P/L reporting and cash management.
• The schedule would be 4 days a week in office; hours are flexible (16-20 hours per week) and the assignment length is indefinite starting immediately.
• Part-time Accounting Manager/Controller (100% in office): Requirements include QuickBooks and Real Estate Accounting experience.
• They are looking for a candidate who is responsible and gets the work done. Sharp, well spoken, responsive and knows what they are talking about. Pay rate at $29 and hour (Pay can be more based on level of experience).
Overview of the Part-time Accounting Manager/Controller role:
• Analyze and supervise the work of small accounting team
• P/L reporting
• Cash management
Preferred Qualifications for the Part-time Accounting Manager/Controller:
• QuickBooks software experience
• Real Estate Accounting experience
• Supervisory Experience