Seeking an experienced Accountant to join our team. Qualified applicants need to have at least 2-5 years’ experience with individual and corporate tax preparation, full cycle bookkeeping, proficient knowledge of Lacerte Tax Software, QuickBooks Desktop and Online, Payroll, Word, Excel, and other accounting software. The applicant needs to be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written) and extremely detailed oriented. Finally, you need to have a passion for tax, accounting and helping clients to succeed.
You will have a career which is rewarding at every level of the organization. Growth potential limited to your motivation. We are committed to providing you with a flexible work environment where your talents are appreciated, a flexible work environment, casual dress and:
• Professional growth and development opportunities
• Educational opportunities, Tax, Accounting and non-related personal interests
• A diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment with a 401-K
• Growth track based on your abilities and desire
• Work schedule which includes some teleworking, flexible hours and days
• Opportunities to work directly with the clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and review tax returns for Individuals (1040), S-Corp (1120S) & C-Corp (1120), Partnerships (1065), and Not-for-Profits (990)
• Conduct Tax Planning and Projections with individual and businesses
• Handle routine client questions, and work with clients to obtain necessary information for financials and tax return completion
• Conduct tax research for unusual situations
• Make journal entries for month and year-end financial closings including reconciliations, prepaids and accruals.
• Perform complex financial analysis, and communicate to clients on them
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting
• CPA or EA or Candidate for either
• Over 2 years’ current tax preparation and accounting experience.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Payroll Functions and Excel
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
• Great communicator, detail oriented, take charge of our responsibilities
If interested, please provide us a cover letter and your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers