The Ford Agency is seeking a Staff Accountant in the Bethesda headquarters of a boutique real estate development group. This person will be working closely with leadership and handling all of the accounting functions from accounts receivable to project finance. It is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with strong experience in multiple accounting functions. This is a long-term temporary position with the strong possibility of becoming temp-to-hire for the right candidate. If you have immediate availability and demonstrated accounting skills, we want to hear from you!
· Producing and receiving invoices for vendors and accounts receivable
· Processing checks, ACH, and wire payments
· Working in conjunction with accounting team to ensure delivery of K1s 1099s, and tax returns
· Preparing weekly cash reports
· Creating dashboards with project financials
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
· Minimum two years of Accounting experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of Yardi and Quickbooks is preferred
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers