condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Singer model name / number: Egyptian Sphinx
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is my 1896 Singer Egyptian Sphinx treadle sewing machine. The sewing machine and cabinetry are in excellent condition. The sewing machine was recently oiled and it operates smoothly. The cabinet's veneer is solid with no lifting, cracks or water staining. I purchased this in the early 1970’s at an Amish market in Maryland.
· Website indicates the manufactured date as 1896, Serial No. 1344393 - 5.
· Includes the original owners manual. The manual notes - Style No. 11 and No. 27 machine.
· Includes the original oak (puzzle box) storage box and many attachments.
· The iron treadle base operates smoothly and has its original black finish.
· The oak “coffin top" cover is solid and it is in excellent condition.
For local pick up I'm minutes from Reagan National Airport (DCA), National Harbor, the MGM Hotel and Casino @ National Harbor and the new Tanger Outlet Mall.
The asking price is $480.00 OBO cash. I'm not interested in trades and will only respond to inquiries that include a name and phone number. If you have any questions (and you are not a scammer) please feel free to contact me. I report scams and scammers to Craigslist.
“Please DO NOT contact me with unsolicited services”
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers