compensation: DOE. Healthcare Benefits, 401(K) with Matching, Life/LTD Insurance, PTO and more.
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want
to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its
employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working
individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a
difference? Does your current employer
reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it's important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will expand operations into the Washington, DC area and beyond. We are seeking a talented Operations Supervisor.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the Operations staff, Installation workforce, all aspects of inventory, and all service-related activities of the branch. The Operations Supervisor consistently maintains the highest standards of quality and reliability in customer relations, leads the Branch Operations Team and collaborates with the sales team to achieve targeted results.
- Leads branch operations team and collaborates with sales team to deliver market leading installation quality and customer service in order to grow branch sales to achieve targeted results as measured by company standards.
- Directs all Operations staff and is responsible for installation subcontractors. Ensures compliance with Company policies, procedures and directives, customer requirements, safety procedures, and programs including:
- Inventory control and system inventory management; ensures branch communicates
effectively with Purchasing on inventory shortages, surpluses and changes in demand.
- Inventory allocation; ensure the accuracy and efficiency of materials used for day-to-day
- Warehouse control; supervision of warehouse staff and operations including material
preparation, staging, and transfer to installers. Orchestrates deliveries and pickups through
- Provides leadership and works to develop and retain highly competent, team and customer-service oriented staff which support Interior Logic Group Property Service's mission and values.
- Responsible for people management; hiring, development, and terminating employees. Ensures that hiring practices are conducted in line with company procedure and that all company, federal and state hiring guidelines are followed. Monitors/evaluates staff performance; provides coaching for performance improvements and skill development.
- Demonstrates good judgment through allocation and oversight of company resources, including physical assets, employees' time, and other controllable expenses to support branch profitability.
- Delivers company initiatives according to scope and schedule by effective planning and execution.
- Business degree with knowledge of and management experience in the floor covering industry. Deep knowledge and understanding of flooring products, materials and installation preferred. Past sales experience a plus.
- Previous leadership experience in a fast paced, consistently evolving, high volume environment with many moving parts position with the ability to stay two steps ahead of what's needed next is critical.
- Previous experience delivering high quality service in a customer facing job position.
- Understanding of inventory management and control; experience with inventory management systems a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a group of people with various responsibilities; requires demonstrated leadership and team building skills; ability to select, develop and motivate employees.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, problem solve, & use internal resources wisely.
- Extensive experience with customer service and ongoing customer relationships.
- Computer proficient; ability to work in Word, Excel and internal databases effectively and efficiently and solid math skills needed.
Warehouse environment, frequent use of office equipment, verbal and electronic
communication, some travel to job sites.
Ability to use office equipment, warehouse equipment, lift 70+lbs, drive
a vehicle, communicate verbally and in writing.
To Apply: Please visit www.interiorlogicgroup.com/propertyservices, and click on Current Job Openings link at the bottom of the page.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD