compensation: $30 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
** Please do not call our offices directly about this position. We only accept emailed resumes. **
1-3 full days per week, flexible schedule
$30 per hour
• Management of emails, telephone calls and correspondence ensuring that emails are responded wherever appropriate and only required calls are received by the management.
• Ensure effective document and record management. Creating and modifying documents and presentations for Management.
• Assist with overflow, special projects, and day-to-day tasks
• Provide general office support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, mail distribution, facilities management and floor maintenance
• The ideal candidate should enjoy working with customers and our employees and be able to organize their work using tools, like Microsoft Office, Internet, and general business phone system.
• Prior experience working as EA to Management required
• Experience with Quickbooks preferred
• Strong knowledge of secretarial and administrative procedures
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
• Demonstrate proactiveness under unpredictable circumstances
• Should be tactful in dealing with people and situations
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong in Microsoft Office suite
• Document and files management skills
• Should be able to maintain confidentiality
• Should be able to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
• Should be able to work independently without supervision
• Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers