Practice Manager Job Description
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Practice Manager
Reports to: Regional Director of Operations
Evaluation Date: Annual Review
JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION...
D4C Dental Brands, Inc. is a dental support organization (DSO) that supports affiliated pediatric dentists, general dentists, and orthodontists in the Smiles For Life Network. We provide business management expertise and administrative operations support, so doctors can focus on their patients and clinical operations. Our team is dedicated to helping children achieve a lifetime of great oral health. Our locations offer an exciting and comforting environment for patients as our specialists deliver best-in-class care and treatment to all. Join us and take part in raising the standard in children’s oral healthcare!
The Practice Manager is responsible for oversight of the day-to-day operations, profit and loss, and overall success of the dental office in the local market.
The Practice Manager lives our vision of raising the standards in children’s oral healthcare and is responsible for the day-to-day non-clinical operations and overall success of the dental Practice.
The Practice Manager ensures that their Practices affiliated doctors are appropriately supported by capable, trained, engaged team members, who understand and uphold our values and shared purpose of helping children achieve a lifetime of great oral health.
1. Build a culture of excellence, engagement and compliance.
2. Develop relationships of trust and advocate for patients, supported doctor(s)
3. Through planning and preparation, allocate the right people to the right jobs at the right times.
4. Ensure implementation and continuous improvement of best practice
procedures and processes including but not limited to;
a. Patient relations and satisfaction
b. Practice reputation
c. Talent hiring, managing and development
d. Operational efficiency and performance
5. Ensure compliance with applicable government laws, rules, regulations, and
Company policies and procedures.
6. Serve as liaison between non-clinical support functions (HR, compliance, billing, etc.) and in-office personnel.
7. Perform additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a dental or related field.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience.
• Effective communication and interaction with all levels of employees and customers.
• Establish and maintain working relationship with all levels of colleagues.
• Leadership capabilities.
• Analytical skills.
• Basic understanding of financial statements and key metrics surrounding the dental field.