QR Code Link to This Post
An HBW Construction Senior Superintendent is responsible for leading a team of Superintendents by defining, communicating and enforcing standards, aligning resources and motivating team members to reach their full potential. They act and set the example for Superintendents in regards to professionalism, attitude and skillset.
PRINCIPAL, DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
An HBW Construction Senior Superintendent Team Leader will be responsible for the duties of a Superintendent along with leading and mentoring a team of Superintendents.
- Participate in strategic planning meetings with the Field Operations Manager
- Provide input for team member annual performance reviews, provide regular consultation with team members regarding interim performance.
- Identify, initiate and monitor training of team members (Procore, OSHA 30, Silica Training, First Aid/CPR, OSHA Construction Electrical Safety Training, etc.)
- Ensure team members have proper resources and management support to perform their job responsibilities at a high level.
- Assist team members with problem solving on their projects
- Adhere to and enforce all corporate standards, policies and initiatives
- Perform onsite project inspections of team members
- Communicate and follow up frequently with team members
An HBW Construction Senior Superintendent Team Leader must meet all of the requirements of a Senior Superintendent as a baseline requirement. They also must demonstrate advanced proficiency in the following areas:
- Project documentation
- Quality control
- Interpersonal skills
- Safety compliance (OSHA, MOSH, VOSH, EM-385-1-1)
- Scheduling and planning
- Leadership skills
- Client relationship skills
- 5 years of experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction industry standards, building codes, equipment and methods.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Valid driver's license and personal mode of transportation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able climb ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk a project 3 to 4 times a day.
- Must be able to stand for 6 hours a day.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
HBW Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below