QR Code Link to This Post
At HBW Construction the responsibilities of the Superintendent Trainer are to evaluate, educate, and train both new superintendents coming into the company and improve the current field force to HBW Standards. The Trainer position must show organization, planning and willingness to ensure the trainee understands how to use their resources to meet or exceed HBW standards and expectations when issued an HBW project. The trainer is 100% dedicated to evaluating and training superintendents and will not have construction projects assigned. The trainer is a resource to superintendents to improve their skills.
PRINCIPAL, DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
An HBW Construction Superintendent Trainer shall:
- Train new superintendents using the New Superintendent Training Agenda.
- Educate Superintendents on critical items reflected on the agenda (Appearance, Safety, Training & Certifications, Procore Certifications).
- Train superintendents to follow HBW's construction standards and safety initiative.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of superintendents and address areas that need attention.
- Train superintendents on how to promote and maintain client relationships.
- Participate in Public Speaking Events such as, Executive Meetings, Company Trainings, Customer Interviews, and Quarterly Meetings.
- Motivate superintendents to perform at a high level.
- Implicate and demonstrate proper communication with supervisors.
- Assist in adding to HBW's training map.
- Participate in training videos.
- Create and carry out company training programs and develop methods to firmly establish or reaffirm company standards and expectations.
- Verification of superintendents on HBW processes, procedures, standards, and expectations.
- Act as resource to all superintendents in regard to our stated process, procedure, standards and expectations.
- Address identified opportunities in the field while working with the superintendent on their projects until acceptable competency is determined.
- Develop, Document, and Implement company processes, procedures, and standards.
An HBW Construction Superintendent Trainer must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of an HBW Superintendent. Effectively communicate through all methods. Ability to manage and direct others and possess the interpersonal skills to do so.
- 5 years of experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction industry standards, building codes, equipment and methods.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Valid driver's license and personal mode of transportation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able climb ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk a project 3 to 4 times a day.
- Must be able to stand for 6 hours a day.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
HBW Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below