DMV Exteriors is looking for a leader to be our Project Manager. Come work for a family owned company with a great reputation and opportunities for advancement! We are ramping up for busy year in 2020! Come work with a team that is going to thrive, and make a ton of money while you're at it!
Roofing Project Manager for Commercial and Residential:
• Completion of projects on schedule in timely manor
• Inspect projects and set up team for success and safety first
• Organized and attention to detail when it comes to project planning and execution
• Work with other team members contractors, architects, and clients and keep everyone informed and on schedule.
• Support the company's production department by managing projects and making sure projects satisfy customer expectations.
Additional Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Maintain and organize all required documentation
• Inspecting roofing, siding, window, and deck projects
• Ability to prepare and review scopes and change orders
• Ensure that all work is installed in accordance with contract documents
• Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity
• Face to face with customers
Must be able to climb ladders, work at heights of three stories or less, standing and walking on roofs, lift up to 50 pounds
Roofing Project Manager Qualifications:
You must be a leader, and team player and adapt to always changing projects and environments. Knowledge of roofing systems, and construction is necessary. You keep everyone on the team safe by understanding compliance laws and conditions continuously from start to finish of projects.
Considerable knowledge of the methods and practices involved in construction of roofing systems, siding systems, and window systems.
Considerable knowledge of possible defects in roofing systems and of effective corrective measures
Excellent communication skills
Ability to explain inspection results and required corrections both verbally and in writing
Ability to relate well to the public, vendors, and employees at all levels
Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record
Ability to pass a background check
Please contact us.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers