Our company has been serving the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 28 years and provides integrated business solutions to government and private sector clients. We are currently seeking a Commission-Based Business Developer/Project Manager for Facility Support.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Full business development life cycle support including identifying opportunities, capture and proposal support; communication; research and analysis; and customer service in support of our company’s business growth objectives. Main responsibilities include:
• Understanding of the full cycle of a facility support and/or construction project.
• Report to the company president and work to identify and track potential customers, marketing opportunities and bids/RFPs.
• Lead or participate in data gathering and statistical analysis in support of capture, bid, and proposal activities for specific opportunities.
• Assist in proposal writing and development of new business and re-compete when needed across the company.
• Organize and support marketing effort by attending networking events, customer meetings, industry days and conferences.
• Participate in overall company strategic and business development activities.
Experience with full life cycle business development and capture experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and work within a team environment. Must have excellent research and analytical skills and work efficiently and effectively under pressure and within deadlines. Must have strong organization skills, and must demonstrate high energy, initiative, and commitment. Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office software, required.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Actively provide support and assistance as necessary to achieve contract’s performance requirements and oversee all aspects of contractual obligations.
• Attend contract partnering sessions.
• Oversee and manage all operations.
• Ensure adherence to approved schedules.
• Perform regular reviews of the contracts Maintenance, Management, QC, Safety, and Environmental Management Programs and Plans with in-house staff participation, to evaluate their effectiveness and make changes as needed.
• Analyze and report accurate information on building operations
• Ensure project is operating within budget
• At least four (4) years of relevant experience within the past seven (7) years at a comparable level of responsibility
Training and/or certification in business development, capture management, or proposal management.
BS or MS in Engineering, Science, Information Technology, or Business Management, related discipline, or equivalent.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers