compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, Customer Service and Certification Operations, the Manager, ANA Enterprise Customer Care Center and Certification Operations, provides leadership for employees in the Customer Care Center work unit, and ensures that consistent high-level customer service is provided to internal and external customers through knowledgeable communication and effective quality assurance measures. The Manager, ANA Enterprise Customer Care Center and Certification Operations also performs complex project management and supervision in an evolving environment, managing staff efficiently and ensuring that resources are appropriately and economically utilized based on changing daily requirements.
1. Provides leadership for employees in the Customer Care Center work unit. Manages and supervises staff and work flow on a daily basis and ensures that consistent high-level customer service is provided to internal and external customers. Re-allocates/re-directs staff sources as necessary to meet work flow demands.
2. Creates and maintains a customer service focused environment by example; by providing education and training; and by actively participating in planning, implementation and evaluation of policies and procedures that provide an optimal customer service experience.
3. Monitors employee productivity and prepares reports, as needed, for Assistant Director of Customer Service and Certification Operations and the leadership team on meeting established performance metrics.
4. Assesses learning needs of staff and obtains resources to meet those needs. Leads learning activities for current staff and orientation activities for new staff, especially in the use of new technology and processes.
5. Primary vendor liaison for Prometric (test provider) and Formost (wall certificate process). Communicates with representatives from these
vendors to ensure customer experience or product meets established expectations; collaboratively troubleshoots any issues and actively pursues resolution of issues.
6. Implements and evaluates quality assurance metrics established to meet strategic goals. Monitors employee performance and system
operations to ensure metrics are met, including compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standards.
A minimum of five (5) years of related experience with at least three (3) years of supervisory experience.
· Exceptional communication skills including written and verbal communication.
· Exceptional analytical, problem solving and computer skills.
· Advanced group facilitation and public speaking.
· Ability to critically think and collaboratively build solutions in a politically sensitive, high visibility work environment.
· Ability to recognize and address business opportunities and provide exceptional customer service.
· Interpersonal skills and political sensitivity with ability to interact with and influence executive level individuals, consultants, vendors, volunteers and customers to recognize and address sensitivities.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities and demanding workload.
· Demonstrated ability to recognize and appreciate cultural differences and meet the needs of individuals and organizations from different cultures.
· Healthcare background and familiarity with provider issues.
· Knowledge in coalition building process and the ability to negotiate.
· Expert meeting facilitation skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
ANA’s state of the art office is located in the heart of beautiful downtown
Silver Spring, Maryland, just blocks from the Metro and a wide range of
restaurants and shops. ANA offers competitive salaries and great benefits that include the following and many more:
· Attractive benefit plan for Health, Dental,Vision, RX
· 3 weeks paid vacation and Christmas week off (paid)
· 9 paid holidays, birthday holiday, and 12 sick days
· Excellent matching 401K plan
· Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
· Flexible Spending Accounts
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers