WordPress WooCommerce Developer & Handler
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is looking for a WordPress WooCommerce Developer.
Our website is designed on WordPress platform. Website has been completed recently and now we seek a developer and handler to manage its operations for further development.
In this role you’re looking to diversify your WordPress and WooCommerce skill-set, IP caters to the opportunity to push the limits and experience growth and self-fulfillment.
• Programming, developing and managing website using your WordPress and WooCommerce expertise.
• Managing the site with adding products to the site and its growth.
• Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
• Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress.
• An understanding of front-end optimization techniques.
• Strong sense of visual design.
• Comfortable with developing custom REST API
• Experience with mobile platforms.
• Experience with the following technologies OOAD / OOPS (Object Oriented Programming)
• Work on enhancements and defect resolution of existing projects on ongoing basis
• Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization.
• Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce is a plus.
• Experience with various commonplace and proven plugins on the site.
• Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus.
• An understanding of programming security best practices.
• Experience with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus
• Experience with using git for source control is a plus
• Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
• 2+ year’s experience with WooCommerce and WordPress
• 2+ years front-end development, mid-level experience with WordPress.
• Previous development firm/agency experience preferred.
• Work Samples (links or attached soft copies)
• We have a casual work environment as a small business.
• Flexible working schedule and an ability to work remote is available in future.
• Opportunities for paid industry/events & conferences.
• Competitive Salary Part time to Full time position.
To apply for this position, e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio.
As a company, we pride ourselves on being a locally oriented team. Therefore, this opportunity is not open for telecommuting, outsourcing, or other freelancers.
Send your resume, a portfolio of development experience which must demonstrate custom work in WordPress, and a compelling e-mail as to why you’d like to join us.