You have a Mac, Windows PC or Linux system.
QR Code Link to This Post
It was working quite well at one point.
And now it's not.
Something's gone either mildly or horribly awry and the time has come to fix it or reclassify this once-wonderful (and very expensive) computer as an unwieldy paperweight.
That's where East Bay Mac Menders comes in.
Simply put, we'll get out there, get to work, sort things out and do everything we can to get your computer back to a nifty pre-disaster status where it was both working well and making your life easier.
Be sure to ask about our "We Know You're Broke, but Your Computer Doesn't Have to Be" $30/hr. discount rate for current undergrads (with valid student ID) as well as discounted rates for seniors and veterans! :-)
We’ll also work to set up your home office environment to keep you productive during the quarantine.
Desktop/Laptop Software Support:
- Software installation, optimization and customization.
- Mac OS system upgrades (full range of support from Mac OS 6.0 to macOS 10.15.5 Catalina).
- Microsoft Windows system upgrades (full range of support from Windows 3.11 to Windows 10).
- Linux system upgrades (full range of support across assorted distributions)
- Application and driver updates (as needed).
- Software troubleshooting.
- On and off-site data recovery services.
- On-site, phone, e-mail-based hardware and software support.
- Malware, adware and virus removal.
- Full data recovery efforts and services from all hard drive types.
Hardware Upgrade and Repair:
- Memory installation.
- Hard drive installation.
- Hard drive upgrades.
- Solid state drive upgrades.
- Replacing the CD/DVD drive on your laptop and replacing it with a second hard drive.
- Processor upgrades.
- Graphic card installation and maintenance.
- Peripheral installation and optimization.
- Internal clock battery installation.
- Home and LAN network setup and optimization.
- Wireless network setup and optimization.
- DSL installation and setup.
- Cable modem installation and setup.
- Data backup and archiving.
- Hardware consultation and procurement.
- Web hosting and development consultation.
- Software instruction, teaching and documentation services.
- Full setup and syncing support between your Mac or PC and assorted Palm, Android, Windows, Blackberry and iOS devices.
- Free tech recycling for old/obsolete equipment.
Flat diagnostic fee: $60.00
Boot Camp Installation and Setup:
- Mac Menders now offers full set up and configuration of your Intel-based Macintosh with a Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 or 10 partition should you need it.
Health: We offer contactless pick up and drop off services for repaired computers and devices. Contact us to arrange details.
Payment: We accept cash, checks and all credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Square, Zelle, Venmo, and the Cash app.
For more information, call 202-341-9236, go to the East Bay Mac Menders web site (www.eastbaymacmenders.com).
*Note: At this point in time, we are not hiring additional employees or technicians of any kind. Please refrain from cold calling or emailing with these queries. Also, please call, text, or email in advance if you’d like to drop by the office.