compensation: Salary and benefits are competitive and depend on experience. Background Checks are required. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a Dispatch/Schedule Coordinator. In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued Dispatch/Schedule Coordinator, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
• Provide excellent customer service in a friendly helpful way
• Receive general phone calls (multi-line system) and greet visitors
• Receive and dispatch lead calls and job referrals
• Perform detailed and accurate data entry, including analyzing dispatch reports
• Coordinate crew and job scheduling
• Perform general administration duties (Filing, Faxing, Data Entry etc.)
• Assist other departments, as needed
• 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
• Customer service experience, quality assurance, and scheduling a plus
• Experience in service industry environment a plus
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
• Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
• Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
This is a full time position Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you are a serious candidate, please email your resume and cover letter with availability and salary requirements. Positions require criminal background screening and possible drug test.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers