We’re currently seeking talent to join our high volume dispatching office.
QR Code Link to This Post
Schedule - Our hours of operations are 8am - 10pm, Monday - Sunday. Extended hours are possible when call volume is high. Weekend availability is a requirement as well.
Salary - Customer Service position is $13/hourly
This friendly professional will answer customer calls within a busy service dispatching environment, schedule service appointments, and enter data into a computer system. Responding in a timely fashion to customer queries, this individual will take care of our customers' needs by taking incoming calls and making outbound calls regarding appointment scheduling. His/her duties involve daily communication and interaction with service crew members and our clients.
- Receives, records, and distributes work orders to service crews upon customers' requests for service
- Records information, such as name, address, and service to be rendered, prepares work order and distributes to service crew
- Schedules service calls and dispatches service crew
- Calls the customer to insure satisfactory performance of service
- Keeps detailed record of service calls and work orders
- May dispatch orders and relay messages and special instructions to mobile crews via calls and office messaging system
- Processes customer’s debit/credit card payments over the phone at request of service crew
- Follow up with potential customers and negotiates prices with the goal of completing as many services as possible for our clients
- Takes client calls and communicates issues with drivers and Dispatch Supervisors as appropriate
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrates listening and verbal communication skills.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency
- Call-center, operations or customer service experience
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by assignment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional phone manner
Please email your resume with your contact information first and call us at (240) 883-5094 between 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm if you have any questions about this position.