Looking for a FEMALE companion nurse to transport my mother to and from adult daycare and stay with her until I get home from work. She will need minimal assistance in the morning with bathing and getting dressed. She has dementia, with is sweet, pleasant, easy going deposition and very social but need help with navigating the world around her. Meals, housekeeping and medication assistance will not be needed. This job is simply making sure she is safe and not left alone (one on one care is not required).
QR Code Link to This Post
It will be approximately 40 hours weekly:
Monday-Friday: morning preparation & transportation to daycare 8:30-9:30; afternoon companion until I get home from work will be 2:30-6:00 (sometimes later)
Saturday-Sunday hours are available and negotiable.
- A car and good driving record.
- Willing to take an afternoon walks around the corner for lite exercise.
- Happy, patient and caring personality with a understand of dementia.
- Be responsible and DEPENDABLE
- Willing to communicate when issue arise, and negotiate resolutions.
- Not afraid of small pets. (don't worry you will not be required to engage or care for them)
Looking for someone who can start immediately.
Please respond with AN EMAIL with your contact information, I will reach out immediately. Thank you!!!!