Children’s Den Christian Daycare is committed to creating a passionate and nurturing culture for children through a hands-on faith based curriculum. Children’s Den has an opening for a childcare specialist seeking growth and development as an early childhood center Assistant Director with the following qualities:
• Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of state licensing and accreditation
• A proactive communicator with parents, staff, and licensing, with a passion for providing exemplary customer service
• Continuous seeker of growth and development opportunities for the children, other teachers and yourself
• Capable of developing and implementing program operation policies and activities as required
• Assisting with interviewing and hiring staff members, providing training to new staff, scheduling when needed, and observing staff with children
• Able to provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the Children’s Den mission and core values
• Ensuring the daycare facility is kept clean and orderly, while maintaining safe and well-stocked teaching supplies and safety equipment
• Developing newsletters, facilitating staff meetings, creating lesson plans, and drafting outgoing communications to parents for events, policy changes, daycare updates, etc.
• Establishing classroom structure, managing events, outings, field trips, and staying up to date of all safety and first aid regulations
• Keeping staff motivated and creating a fun work environment
Paid Federal Holidays after completion of 90 days
1 Week Paid Vacation after 1 year
The ideal candidate for the Children’s Den Assistant Director position should have a passion for working with children as well as creativity, strong leadership, and organizational skills. The Children’s Den is not simply a family daycare facility, but a family of likeminded women that love both teaching and making a difference in the lives of children. If you embody the skills listed above, we welcome you to apply.
Please reply to this email with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers