We are a Maryland Autism Waiver Provider seeking motivated applicants to provide IISS and Respite care to children and teens with Autism. Our agency supports children on the Autism spectrum to learn functional living skills in both their homes and communities.
QR Code Link to This Post
Flexible Work Hours!
5-25 hours per week: morning, afternoon, evenings, and weekends available.
Hours are scheduled based upon clients' needs.
- CLEAR criminal background
- Experience with children/teens with special needs
- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED
- Own transportation
- Be able to use relevant computer system to document sessions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client information
Visit us at www.wholeselfcenter.com and enter your profile of skills and experience at the "JOB OPPORTUNITIES" link
** In the free text, please include your availability (i.e. Mon-Fri 4-8 or Sat/Sun 12-5), a brief description of your experience with individuals with Autism or other special needs, and how you heard about us. **
- Biweekly paycheck (direct deposit only)
- Stipend for entering session notes online
- Ongoing supervision
**Please note: if you do not meet ALL of the job requirements, we will not be able to move forward with your profile**
Current Openings: Bowie, Greenbelt, Upper Marlboro