Construction Inspector/Materials Testing Technician (Columbia)
compensation: $20-$22/hour plus overtime, full benefits, and company truck employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Perform field observations and materials sampling/testing during construction
• Perform testing on construction materials including, soils, concrete, masonry, structural steel, and paving
• Write daily field reports documenting work performed by various contractors and indicate compliance/non-compliance
• Cast field samples of concrete, masonry, grout, etc. for strength verification
• Provide daily phone calls to the Department Manager to inform of the daily progress
• Pick-up construction material samples and deliver to the laboratory
• ACI Field Technician Level I, and / or ICC, WACEL Certification required.
• Troxler or compatible Nuclear Gage Certification
• Clean Driving Record
• Must pass pre-employment drug test
• Must pass background check
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers