ONLY LOCAL DC/MD/VA AREA RESIDENTS WILL BE REVIEWED
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established General Contractor with an excellent reputation in Governmental Contracts as well as the Commercial Market. We are looking for a Construction Laborer to join a host of projects both small and large. The Company is Committed to Excellence and is looking for personnel that will contribute to the Company’s growth.
The essential role of this position is to:
Responsible for building, installing and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood, plastic and metal. Responsible for the full range of rough and finished carpentry work. Work from blueprints, specifications, drawings and instructions to build, remodel, maintain and repair various types of facilities and structures. Keep job area clean at all times and demonstrate professionalism at all time.
1. Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
2. Utilize construction tools.
3. Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code and specifications.
4. Build, install and repair items i.e. cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
5. Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
6. Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
7. Clean, maintain, adjust, calibrate and service equipment used in the performance of duties.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. 1+ years of laborer experience
2. Being physically fit.
3. Being able to interpret drawings and diagrams.