compensation: competitive and full benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An architectural and engineering firm with varying project types, and a passion for integrating technology into design, has an immediate need for versatile and motivated electrical engineers!
The successful candidates shall have a strong desire to contribute their personal passion for design, construction and technology within a team of energetic professionals to continuously advancing an A/E firm. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
Experience: Positions at all levels - all welcome to apply!
Security: U.S. Citizen with ability to pass security background investigation
Essential Attributes and Functions:
• Commitment to quality of product
• Motivated self-starter that values teamwork as well as individual contribution/accountability
• Passion for integration of technology and design to produce innovative products
• Effective communicator, both written and oral, able to coordinate with in-house professionals, clients and teaming partners.
• Design and engineering of power, lighting and low voltage systems for a variety of facility types
• Perform field surveys, systems analysis, cost evaluations, construction inspections, etc for existing and proposed engineering systems
Desired Computer Skills:
• AutoCAD / Revit production capability essential
• SKM Calculation Software
• MS Office Suite
Highly Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, abilities and experience.
• Professional Engineer (PE) and / or LEED Accredited Professional (for Mid/Sr positions)
General Company Information:
Our full-service A/E firm has been in business for two decades supporting projects for Government and Commercial clients. Technology is a cornerstone of our corporate vision, with full VR capabilities and remote technology solutions delivered in-house. We are located near Rockville Town Center- 1/2 block from Rockville Metro Station.
The positions are full time (Monday to Friday). We offer competitive salaries and full benefits.
Please send your cover letter and resume with professional references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with heading ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers