Farmers Market Sales
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Drive to farmers markets throughout DC & Maryland. Must have own vehicle to set up booth that is 10X10. Weights for each leg, 2 tables, table cloths, and bags of kettle corn.
2. Set up the booth, pop up tent, put weights on each leg, set up wash station, and sell bags and offer samples.
3. Sell with cash using an apron, and offer samples and describing what product is to potential customers. Also must have smart phone in order to handle card sales. Will get a chip for the phone to handle card sales. Exact change, or card sales accepted.
4. Will have an inventory sheet to fill out and return with cash made at the end of the day. Once time sheet is filled out will be paid for the sales for that day.
5. Must have morning availability. Saturday AND Sunday mornings. Can request time off with 2 weeks notice. Season is now till November.