compensation: see posting for details employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Love the restaurant business, but are tired of working for the same stale, big box concepts that don't allow you to express your creativity? Introducing one of the most innovative and exciting concepts in the Baltimore area... CinéBistro, A Restaurant That Shows Movies.
Picture upscale and creative American Bistro cuisine developed by our Executive Chefs using only high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible. Accompanied by an extensive collection of wines and Hollywood-inspired cocktails, CinéBistro creates a dinner-and-a-movie experience like no other. Friendly and knowledgeable staff provide seat-side service in the movie auditoriums, while guests relax in pampered comfort in over-sized leather seats, complete with attached individual dining tables. The CinéBistro experience includes all of this and much more in an ambiance of style and sophistication. Our cozy bar and lounge is always a favorite spot for guests, even if not seeing a movie.
CinéBistro became a reality seven years ago when we opened our flagship location in Miami, Florida. Since, additional locations have opened in Tampa, FL, Vail, CO, Richmond, VA, Cary, NC, Cincinnati, OH, Sarasota, FL, Baltimore, MD, Doral, FL and Atlanta, GA.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager who has the following Qualifications:
The Manager position will be responsible for enhancing the theatre by offering a high level of
commitment to excellence in guest service and fostering teamwork among associates.
Additional Job Requirements:
* Management or supervisory experience, preferably in an upper casual or white table
cloth, high volume restaurant environment. A blend of experience in both corporate
chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
* Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and
development, coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development --
driving/attracting business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building
relationships with staff, superiors, and guests - teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the restaurant/theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging
concept/brand (i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn't a clear
precedent or direction.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and
expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and
develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability
to successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of sale
software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass thorough background check.
* Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for
upward mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CinéBistro comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great
* Highly competitive compensation benefits
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Life and disability insurance
* Paid vacations
* Free movies and meals
* Professional career development opportunities based on performance
* Fun working environment
CinéBistro has been featured as a "Growth Chain" in "Nation's Restaurant News" and is proud to be the recipient of the following culinary awards: Bon Appétit, One of America's Best Movie Theaters for Food Lovers, Atlanta Jezebel Magazine 100 Best Restaurants, People's Choice Award Winner - Taste of Hampton and Winner of Taste of South Tampa.