We are always looking for great people because we know great people are the key to all that we do!
The Bartender’s role is to prepare quality beverages and serve our guests in accordance with our
quality control and service standards. The Bartender is a hospitality professional who is warm,
genuine, and engaging as well as efficient and accurate to ensure an extraordinary experience for
all our guests.
summary of essential functions
▪ Greets, takes and fills orders from guests or servers in accordance with timing, recipe, and
service standards, which requires standing and walking behind the bar throughout the duration of
shift and may include writing orders
▪ Consistently executes accurate pours
▪ Interacts with guests to ensure they feel welcomed and cared for throughout their visit.
Actively seeks to build relationships and establish clientele
▪ Follows opening and closing procedures/checklists
▪ Knows the food and beverage menu, and is able to speak to the menu from memory
▪ Rings in orders into point of sale system
▪ Collects payment for food and drinks served and accurately processes payment and/or makes
change using prescribed cash handling procedures
▪ Cleans and maintains an organized work area, which may require reaching, bending, stooping,
lifting and working with cleaning agents
▪ Understands and practices proper safe food and beverage handling procedures in accordance
with local government standards, to include proper cleaning and handling of bar glassware
▪ Cards all guests that appear to be under the legal drinking age and refuses to serve alcohol
▪ Makes sure that all drinks are removed from the bar and tables by the state's legal time.
▪ Completes side-work tasks as assigned
▪ Strives to hit sales goals as assigned by the general manager
▪ A minimum of 6 months experience in high-volume, upscale casual dining or an equivalent
service environment; previous server experience highly desirable
▪ Able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day preferred
▪ Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
▪ Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
▪ High school diploma (or equivalent) required
▪ Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
▪ Must be of legal age to prepare, serve, and ring alcoholic beverages
▪ Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends, and some holidays
▪ Certified in (or able to be certified in) responsible alcohol service (as required by state
or local law)
▪ High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
▪ Able to perform essential functions and demonstrate competencies to company standards with
▪ Able to communicate effectively in the primary language of the work location (verbal and
TO APPLY, please reply via email with your resume file attached (pdf, docx, or doc) and cover letter in the body of the email. Please do not copy and paste resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers