compensation: competitive and negotiable depending on baking experience + 30% discount + great benefits + room to grow + more employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We believe MOM’s employees are our greatest investment, which is why we have created a special place to work.
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· love to help others
· figure out how to fix it, not who's to blame
· prefer real news to fake news
· love to promote from within
· aren't afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
· care more about values and work ethic than your experience
· offer employees subsidies to purchase electric cars
· give employees a 30% discount on all purchases
Bakeries using all organic ingredients are few and far between- be a part of the movement! While baking experience is welcome, we are happy to train an organized and enthusiastic person who is driven to learn. Some responsibilities include:
-Being creative- we’re always looking for new ideas, recipes, etc.
-Connecting with customers and sharing product knowledge
-Working with your hands- provide the community with naturally leavened, organic bread made from scratch
-Preventing food waste
MOM’s Purpose is to protect and restore the environment. You will have opportunities to learn and grow with access to environmental and values-based training, field trips, volunteering, participating in campaigns and events, etc.
MOM’s is continuing to expand- growth opportunities arise often for people who align with Our Purpose, Core Values, and have a strong work ethic.