compensation: Base Plus Salary employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Downtown Silver Spring firm is seeking a Account Manager to work in our dynamic sales department in our Silver Spring, MD Headquarters.
The idea candidate should possess:
A Motivation for Sales, Closing Skills, Customer Service Skills, Meeting and Exceeding of Sales Goals, Time Management, Excellent Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communications Skills, Self-Confidence, Excellent Presentation Skills, Professional Appearance, Ability to work independently (must excel without constant direct supervision – this is of critical importance), Government Contracting Knowledge, and Client Relationships a plus, but not required.
Job Duties Include:
• Set online demonstrations to prospective customers for our online government contracting tool.
• Provide online, and in-person demonstrations of the virtues of our online government contracting tool.
• Quickly close prospective customers, to meet and exceed quota.
• Serve and support new and existing customers.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports. Manage all activity in company’s CRM tool, in a timely manner.
• Attend all sales meetings and required staff meetings.
• Handle requests for information and data
• Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• High computer and cloud proficiency.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD TO APPLY OR SEND A RESUME. Instead, proceed to the link below to complete the application process and submit a resume online.