compensation: Based on experience and performance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
1. To inquire about this position, you must call (240) 479-4612
2. DO NOT send your resume
3. DO NOT inquire if you anticipate going back to school or have other career goals within the next 5 years.
4. DO NOT inquire if you don't have computer skills (working with various software, emailing, data management, etc)
5. You MUST BE an absolute A-Player (accountable, responsible, never late, result oriented, productive with your time, precise, detailed, thorough, relentless in perfection of your work, hungry to learn, an effective communicator, and a personality that fits customer service and first line of impressions)
Do you want to use your service experience in an oral surgery practice? Do you have special telephone skills that comforts people and makes them feel special? Do you enjoy working in a boutique practice with ‘ritz carlton’ level of service and attention to details? Do you have clear and friendly communication skills to help anxious patients through their treatment experience? Are you skilled at coordination, connecting project members, and prioritizing related tasks?
The patient coordinator / receptionist candidates must have the ability to effectively manage patient expectations and communicate effectively with other team members. Excellent verbal and written communication of both technical and customer issues is critical. This position’s responsibilities also include:
- Director of first impressions: Answering telephone and helping customers with their needs: questions, scheduling, etc.
- Schedule patients for appointments
- Send important information to patients for their visit
- Receive patients on their appointments and communicate to other team members
- Document treatment progress
- Communicate with patient’s referring doctors and obtain necessary records prior to appointment
- Financial consultation and collect fees
- Run daily reports
- Manage special projects
- Data entry
- Generate treatment letters
- Communication skills- excellent verbal and written skills
- Telephone handling
- Strong in service
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers