• Serve as a valued member of the senior leadership team
• Manage an HR team of three
• Create an aggressive but reasonable plan to implement key people programs and execute to the plan
• Manage core HR functions (deep onboarding, performance planning, employee relations, benefits, compensation, compliance)
• Develop great relationships with managers and be known as a trusted resource
• Create new programs to keep the company a great place to work
• Mortgage industry exposure or experience a plus
• Knowledge of all core HR functions
• Leadership poise
• Understanding of best practices and current trends affecting performance, compensation, and benefits
• Shockingly good communication skills
• Ability to use technology to streamline processes and to serve the employee population
• Negotiation and influence skills
• BS in business/related field; MS/MA in HR preferred
• 4+ years in management
• Demonstrated career growth from generalist to manager to director level (or ready for director level)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Please demonstrate your communication skills by including a one-page cover letter in your resume file, sharing with us what interests you in this position.
EOE. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers