QR Code Link to This Post
Sovereignone Home Improvement
Serving md, dc, and va
"No Job is too big or too small"
Call for free estimate
Sovereignone Home Restoration contractors have over 20 years of experience in interior painting including doors, trim, baseboards, walls, ceilings, and even cabinets with quality in mind for all homeowners. Each Job includes a process of scheduling, color consulting, prep work, finish work, clean up, and the final walk through. Our painting contractors will move, cover and secure any and all furniture before any paint job is started.
Our Services Also Includes the Following: Home Improvement
Fix and put it together
Call for free estimate 301-404-6377
1. Exterior Painting
2. Wall Paper Removal
3. Drywall Repair
4. Apartment Repaints
5. Faux Finishes
6. Commercial Painting
7. Industrial Painting and Coatings
TO SCHEDULE YOUR CUSTOM PAINT JOB TODAY, Text or call MR. Adrian ON text
or call 301-404-6377 please leave a message
SOVEREIGN ONE HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
12138 Central Avenue
Bowie, MD 20721
Client Custom Painting Profile/(Interior Painting)
Schedule Date: Schedule Time: Name: Address
Process for Client
1. Schedule work with Client.
2. Upon start of work the Contractors will remove everything from the walls, remove hooks, nails, and whatever is requested.
3. Furniture will be moved to the center of the room.
4. All furnishings will be covered with plastic.
5. The removal of outlet, switchplate covers, blinds, etc.
6. Floor will be protected and secured with drop cloths.
7. Walls will be cleaned.
8. Scuff Sand the walls.
9. Caulk where is needed.
10. Patch any holes or cracks.
11. Seal stains, if needed.
12. Repaired areas are primed.
13. Cut in walls and ceilings.
14. Then proceed with rolling.
15. A Second coat of paint is applied if needed.
16. Cut in the trim, molding, doors, frames,if painting
18. Furniture is put back into place.
19. Replace outlet covers, switchplate covers, blinds, etc.
20. Touch-up paint is labeled and left with customer.