compensation: $48,000 to $50,000
employment type: full-time
Top-notch multi-office law firm has an opening in their Frederick office for an experienced title examiner to support commercial real estate transactions. Primary duties are:
QR Code Link to This Post
· Examine and verify titles.
· Search real estate records.
· Summarize legal or insurance documents.
· Compile lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records.
· Ensure that the title to a property in question has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use.
· Examine title reports from outside abstractors.
· Examine deeds, deeds of trust, liens, judgments, easements, and plats/maps to determine ownership, encumbrances, and to verify legal descriptions of property.
· Analyze chain of title and prepare reports outlining title-related matters.
· Prepare property reports and title commitments.
· Issue title insurance
· Coordinate and assist in the settlement process.
Ideal candidate is detail oriented with the capacity to work under pressure and who has worked for a law firm or title company as a title examiner.
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6790417997
email to friend