compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Patriot’s Law Group is in search of an administrative assistant/receptionist for a small law firm in Lorton, VA. We are in search of a candidate who is highly motivated, a quick learner and flexible with great communication and customer service skills. A pleasant demeanor, prior administrative experience, the ability to multi-task and shift on a moments notice combined with critical thinking is a must. Knowledge of legal terminology and processes would be a plus but not required. This is a long-term, full-time position.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
• Professionalism and flexibility
• Ability to organize and work independently
• Above average typing and proof-reading skills
• Friendly, customer service oriented personality
• Bookkeeping and record maintenance
• Prior experience in an administrative capacity required
• Knowledge of a legal office procedures, an asset, but not required
• Virginia Notary within 30 days of employment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers