favorite this postParalegal / Case Manager - Personal Injury Practice (Bethesda)hide this posting
compensation: $17-$25 per hour depending on experience plus excellent benefits and paid parking employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy, expanding law firm seeking an experienced CASE MANAGER.
Our firm's primary practice areas include: personal injury.
If you are interested in this position, please attach your resume to a brief email describing your experience.
Job Duties Include:
• Client Intake
• Monitoring Treatment
• Collection, Review, and Maintenance of Medical Records and Bills
• Drafting Demand Letters
• Communication with Insurance Companies
• Communication with Clients
• Assisting the Firm's staff with Cases/Claims during Litigation, when required
• English fluency (Spanish speakers or other bilingual candidates encouraged to apply)
• Experience working with Personal Injury Cases
• Working knowledge of Insurance Companies
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks