LEGAL ASSISTANT- PERSONAL INJURY
QR Code Link to This Post
TEMPORARY / PROJECT SPECIFIC POSITION
Busy Law Office in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, seeks a
Temporary / Project specific Personal Injury Legal Assistant
1. Use legal software and office system to work on immigration cases
2. Communicate with clients (telephone, writing and zoom) to obtain information and complete cases.
3. Will work mostly on automobile accident cases
4. Use the office system to obtain medical bills, lost income, prepare PIP applications and Demands
5. Assist in litigation preparation (Complaint, reports, interrogatories and more)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
College degree and/or a Paralegal Training Certification with a minimum of 2 years experience working on personal injury (especially automobile accidents) matters. He or she will be intelligent, hardworking, and ambitious, with good writing and verbal communication skills, computer skills, detail-oriented, and ability to quickly learn a new system.
SALARY RANGE $18 -$20 / Hour
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email should read LEGAL ASSISTANT-PERSONAL INJURY (in caps). Include the following:
2. Description of general relevant experience.
3. Description of experience in the above-stated practice areas.