compensation: Compensation dependent on experience.
employment type: part-time
Seeking Of-Counsel Attorney
QR Code Link to This Post
Small civil and family law practice based in D.C. is seeking an attorney barred in D.C. and Maryland to assist the Firm in handling cases on a contract basis.
This would be a great opportunity for an attorney currently who is looking to supplement their current income with occasional casework.
Desired candidate will possess:
1. Minimum five years’ experience in the areas of civil and family litigation
2. Bar admission in D.C. and Maryland
3. Flexibility to work on cases as needed
4. Experience drafting motions and pleadings; conducting legal research; and preparing and responding to discovery.
5. Courtroom Experience is a plus although the position will not necessitate court appearances.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
post id: 7226135051
email to friend