Ruth, B.A., M.L.S.
QR Code Link to This Post
• I reply to inquiries the same day. Some people have told me that my reply to inquiries is not always delivered by Craigslist. Thus, I ask that you include EITHER your phone number and/or an email address other than Craigslist.
• I have extensive experience in classroom teaching of Hebrew, at Univ. of Wisconsin and at Bryn Mawr College, plus extensive tutoring experience at all levels of Hebrew, teaching adults and high-school students.
• Originally from Israel, raised and educated bilingually; I have native fluency in Hebrew and English, with no foreign accent in either.
• Teaching Hebrew has always been a labor of love for me! My students have seen their college test scores improve dramatically and their ability to converse grow after just a few lessons.
• Search Alef Bet Hebrew Translation And Tutoring, and see especially "Testimonials" for excellent references
• Related experience: Translating bi-directionally. Am a listed translator at the Israel Consulates in Boston, New York, and Toronto.
* Rich career as Hebraica Librarian at University of Pennsylvania.
• Flexible tutoring hours - I am glad to accommodate your requested time-frame, weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
• Combining rigor with fun, lessons emphasize conversation, grammar, or reading, depending on your goals, per Testimonials, referenced above .
• Lessons are a full hour, in addition to time spent at no additional charge to you, correcting your homework between lessons.
• I give live full-hour lessons to students all over the country using Skype. This eliminates geography as a barrier and saves you commuting. We see each other, talk with each other, you see my Desktop notes as I type, and then you receive them at the end of each lesson. I will also forward to you any other documents we look at during the lesson.
• Introductory lesson at one-hour fee before making further commitment.