compensation: $48K+ and excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great opportunity to join this progressive, dyanmic and fast moving, luxury boutique construction company located in Bethesda. This company offers a terrific, employee friendly work environment, above average benefits and a lot of room for professional development and growth.
This is a creative marketing and communications position where your experience updating websites, marketing materials and social media will be put to good use. Perfect position for someone with a creative mind and an interest in learning the operations of a succcessful company.
• Update the website regularly
• Order pictures for our completed projects
• Order signage; window wraps for our projects
• Update resumes
• Update company qualification statements (AIA 305)
• Assist in bid and proposal packages
• Order all items with branding – business cards, paper, etc
• Research and send out emails to prospective clients (templated emails, NO COLD CALLS)
• Assist with managing the companies IT infrastructure (phones, etc.)
If you are qualified and interested in joining this great company, please reply back with your resume today! Thanks!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers