compensation: compensation is based upon experience employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small, but growing full-service digital media agency looking to add a part-time digital media specialist to join our team. Any candidate interested in this part-time position should possess stellar writing skills,
understand social media platforms, and be able to work productively from home. The right fit for us
ultimately will be someone excited to work for clients in a wide range of industries, loves to learn new
skills, is organized, and detail oriented.
This is a part-time, work-from-home position. Hourly rate is based on experience.
Key factors for success in this role include:
• A sincere desire to be a part of a small, growing company.
• Understand various social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Facebook, and
• Understand client objectives, brand guidelines, and strategy to develop business awareness and
generate online and social media traffic.
• Excellent writing and proofing skills.
• Ability to tailor writing to reach a business audience and a consumer audience, as appropriate to
meet client goals.
• Research topics to create engaging content for clients in a wide range of industries.
• Ensure consistency in voice from one client to the next in content created, and keep track of
individual client expectations, which varies from one account to the next.
• Clearly demonstrate ability to succeed working multiple projects.
•Must be a self-starter and pro-active in completing assigned tasks.
• A positive and eager team player who demonstrates flexibility for client needs and shifting
priorities to help realize client goals.
• Possess the ability to be self-motivated, organized and productive working in a telecommuting
• Exceptional accountability, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Bonus, but not required:
• Previous experience using Buffer and Sked Social for social media content scheduling.
• Experience working in Constant Contact.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred.
• Experience working in project management software (Teamwork).
Instructions for applicants: E-mail your hourly rate expectation, resume, and a cover letter that briefly
describes your qualifications relative to the key factors for success in this role.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers