condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 400 fuel: gas odometer: 601 paint color: custom street legal title status: clean transmission: manual type: sport bike
QR Code Link to This Post
• This absolutely gorgeous 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS fronts a striking solar yellow, storm gray, and ebony color wave.
• Perfect motorcycle for new riders not wanting to outgrow their first "starter" bike after a few months of purchase, but not yet ready for a 600cc supersport.
• This welcoming motorcycle accommodates to any willing rider at any level of experience with it's comfortable upright seating position, low center of gravity & seat height (30.1"), ABS braking system, slipper clutch for smoother down shifts, and an easily visible fuel gauge.
• Changed oil at 500 miles, clean and lube chain every 300 miles, fully winterized both years (remove battery, top off with fuel & add stabilizer, jack up on Pitbull jack stands to prevent flat spots, etc.)
• Impeccable condition, omitting the minor cosmetic damage to the stock exhaust (picture 11).
I understand how stressful the process of purchasing a quality motorcycle can be, so please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. I can always email more pictures or videos of a start-up or walk around, just ask.
If you'd like to see more information about this motorcycle, I posted a few link with pretty good information, so feel free to check them out.
Kawasaki Stock Page - https://www.kawasaki.com/products/2018-Ninja-400-ABS
Full Specs - https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/kawasaki/Kawasaki_Ninja_400_18.htm
Road and Track Test - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9W-gzthv6o
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers