QR Code Link to This Post
Volt is seeking multiple Soldering Specialists in the Dulles, VA area for an exciting opportunity working on cutting edge electronics technology. Applicants must be able to work 2nd shift.
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/ or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, and cables
- Make continuity checks on work in process and completed
- Understand quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand tools and fixtures
- Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects.
- May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Prior experience working with electronics.
- Current Solder J-STD or IPC solder certificate.
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer