Job Title: Production Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Temple Allen Industries (www.templeallen.com) is an industrial technology firm with its headquarters in Rockville, MD, just outside of Washington D.C. Temple Allen Industries was founded in 2003 on the belief that we can make it possible for workers to perform some of the hardest jobs in industry without risking their health. We build tools and solutions that protect workers, make them more valuable to their employers, and improve the company bottom line. The firm has enjoyed particular success in serving a prestigious list of aerospace clients in both its commercial and defense sectors.
• Support daily manufacturing operations in manufacturing facility.
• Manufacture, align, test, and troubleshoot subassemblies and final assemblies
• Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing of new products, processes, or procedures.
• Assemble new systems for customers in accordance with current procedures
• Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications
• Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements
• Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to supervisors
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
• Conduct repairs on used systems returned for maintenance
• Maintain and clean production equipment or work areas
• Other manufacturing and shipping tasks as required
• Maintain inventory of job materials
Key Qualifications include:
• High school diploma/GED
• 2+ years’ manufacturing, automotive, carpentry, or other “hands on" experience
• Machine shop experience (e.g. manual milling machine, lathe, drill press, bandsaw)
• Skilled with basic hand and power tools (e.g., drill and taps, crimpers, pin extractors)
• Skilled with interpretation of CAD drawings, procedures, specifications, etc.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Able to work while standing for extended periods of time
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
• Reliable mode of transportation
• Non-smoking environment - candidates must not be smokers in order to qualify
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Temple Allen is a non-smoking environment.