Kelly Services is recruiting for direct hire positions for a large pharmaceutical company in the Salisbury, MD area! These are full time positions with benefits! Customer is willing to pay relocation costs!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Solid pay starting at $15/hour
Your choice of shift options with 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift possibilities-pick one that fits your preference!
See below for more details!
Position Summary: The Process Operator runs, performs set-ups, maintain safe operations, and cleanings of the
• Operates production machinery and follows the procedures per both company & FDA requirements.
• Meets the requirements for use of manufacturing equipment and other commonly used equipment per standard
operating procedures (SOPs).
• Properly uses all scales, printouts, zeroing, setting tares, and daily calibration verification per SOPs.
• Examines manufacturer Product ID Labels, Quality Control release tags, and Batch Production Record to verify
issued/staged raw materials can be released for production.
• Proficient in (Master Clean/Surface clean) equipment cleaning.
• Follows and runs processes to meet the assigned schedule for the department.
• Check for document formula discrepancies.
• Assist in material inventory, ensuring accurate inventory records.
• Check all documents for accuracy. Completes documentation associated with manufacturing processes (e.g. batch record, protocols, and logbooks) with detail and accuracy.
Education and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED
Industry Experience Required
• Minimum of one (1) experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Please respond with contact info and resume.